About The Company
THE CCNM DIFFERENCE
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) is Canada’s leading naturopathic medicine education provider. CCNM offers a four-year, full-time naturopathic medicine program; the only Doctor of Naturopathy degree in Canada.
CCNM is home to the Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic (RSNC), a teaching clinic that provides treatment by student interns working under the direct supervision of regulated naturopathic doctors. The RSNC has been providing natural health care for over 30 years, with approximately 25,000 patient visits each year.
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine is committed to reflect the following values in its deliberations and actions:
- Innovation and adaptability
- Respect for equity, diversity, inclusion
CCNM will make naturopathic medicine an integral part of health care through pre-eminent education, research and clinical services.
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine will:
- Demonstrate excellence in education to our students, supporting them throughout their careers;
- Provide a working environment that allows our faculty and staff to excel;
- Expand our knowledge of naturopathic medicine through high quality research;
- Excel in delivering naturopathic medicine to our patients;
- Forge a strong relationship between allopathic and naturopathic medicine with a focus on affordable, accessible and effective health care;
- and so make the practice of naturopathic medicine widely acknowledged as key to maintaining patient health.
- NMD Degree
- Botanical Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Physical Medicine